IDEATE- TOPIC PRESENTATION
Max. No. Of Participants: 3
Registration Fees : Rs 100/- for a team of 2 (50 for each extra member).
Registration Fees : 3
Any specified topic. For example SMART CITY.
- Round 1 (Abstract proposal):
- The primary round consists of sending your abstracts to the mail to team Texephyr.
- Abstract should be of 5-6 pages.
- The registration for this round is Rs 100.
- The subjects should be confined and restricted to the domains given hereof:
- IOT for smart cities
- Changing Currents which mean new inventions in the field of Engineering and their impact.
- The abstract should not be of more than 400 words.
- The winners will be decided on the basis of uniqueness, innovativeness and creativeness of ideas, proper presentation, overall effect, practical possibility of model etc.
- Round 2 (Presentation Round 1):
- Texephyr will send you email once you clear round 1 of abstract proposal.
- You have to register and pay for second round, which will be held in MIT campus.
- You have to present a PPT demonstrating your concept in detail.
- We DON’T expect from you to present the working model as this is related to idea only.
- The time limit for presentation is 7 to 20 minutes max .
- Remember this is elimination round, you will be judged, cross questioned by expertise and faculties from the domain.
- The winners will be decided on the basis of proper presentation of ideas, overall effect, practical possibility of model, connection with the theme.
- Round 3 (Winners selection) :
- Texephyr will contact you once you clear round 2.
- You will be cross questioned and judged by a market expertise, faculty and a panel.
- Winners will be selected from this round.
- The winners will be decided on the basis of implementation, plans, future scope of ideas, your answers to the expertise.
- This event is open for all engineering students.
- The decision of the judges would be final and binding.
- Participants should only be from recognized educational institutes/universities.
- Projector facility will be provided for round 2 by us.
- Participants have to bring their College ID cards during reporting.
- Time slots will be given and participants are expected to follow it strictly.
- Participants are expected to give their correct contact details, so as to inform them about the results.
- Rules may be changed without prior intimation. Participants are requested to check the TEXEPHYR’19 website regularly for updates.
Any student with valid ID card of their educational institute can participate.