Max. No. Of Participants: 2
Registration fee: Rs.150 (For single entry) Rs.200 (team of two)
No. of rounds:3
- Contestants will have to answer set of questions.
- Questions will be of multiple choice and the contestant has to choose the appropriate one.
- MCQ's will be based on MySQL storage model and basic SQL queries.
- This round will test the skills of the contestants to fire queries.
- An ER-diagram will be given to the contestants from which they have to develop a database and fire the queries accordingly.
- This round will include the development of schema based on given queries.
- The contestants will have to decide the tables and attributes based on queries provided to them.
- At last they have to decide the relationships between the schemas and also have to draw an ER-diagram based on the devised relationships.
Round 1- MCQ Round (30 min)
Round 2- Query War (30 min) :
Round 3- Schema Development (60 min) :