Max. No. Of Participants: 4
Registration Fees: Rs 250/- per team
No. of Rounds: 3
The machine (bot) should navigate the track in minimum possible time by clearing all obstacles and checkpoints.
- There will be 3 rounds. Two elimination rounds followed by a final round.
- The teams are required to complete the track in minimum possible time. The team will be given two runs in each elimination round. The best score of the two runs will be considered.
- Teams selected from the second elimination round will qualify for the final round.
- At the start of the run, the machines will be placed behind the starting line.
- The time will start as soon as the front edge of the bot crosses the line.
- There will be four checkpoints in the track. The team has to clear all the Check points before reaching the finish line.
- A total of 3 restarts will be given to the team during the run. If a team opts for a restart, then the bot will be restarted by placing it at the previously completed checkpoint.
- No penalty will be awarded for a restart. During a restart, the team cannot make any hardware changes or repairs to their bot. Moreover, the time won't be paused during the restart.
- In the final round, if all the teams are unable to complete the task in the stipulated time, then the team that reaches the farthest wins.
- Any team that is not ready at the time specified will be eliminated from the Competition automatically.
- The bots will be checked for their safety before the run and prohibited from use if found unsafe for other participants and spectators.
- Organizers' decision shall be treated as final and binding on all.
- The organizers reserve the right to change any or all of the above rules as they deem fit.
- Change in rules, if any, will be highlighted on the website and notified to the registered participants.
- In case of ties during elimination round, a re-run will be given to the teams.
- The organizing team members will neither be held responsible nor be liable for any incidents and / or accidents caused by participating teams and/or their equipment.
- Power supply will be provided to the team at the time of event for its Machines.
- The potential difference between any two points of the machines must not exceed 24 VDC and 6A of current.
- The machine can be either wired or wireless.
- The bot dimensions must not exceed 28cm*28cm*28cm.
- In case the machine is using a non-electric power supply, kindly get it approved from the organizers beforehand via email. Organizers are not responsible for inconvenience if approval is not sought.
Any student with valid ID card of their educational institute can participate.