Max. No. Of Participants: 4
Registration Fees: Rs 300/- per team (and 50/- extra for each member)
No. of Rounds: 3
If you are well updated with things and events happening around in the Technical world, roll in for this event and test your own reach! Explore your skills in electrical and entc subjects with this different and fun version of a Treasure Hunt.Students can participate in a group of max 4 people. Pairs are also allowed. There will be three rounds conducted for this event which are specified as follows:
- ROUND 1 :
- In this round, a rapid fire comprising of ten questions will be asked to the participants.
- The questions will be based on general knowledge related to technology and gadget world.
- Points will be awarded for each correct answer.
- ROUND 2 :
- The qualifying teams will be given hints to find the components that will be hidden across the campus.
- The teams will be awarded points based on how quickly they find all the components.
- ROUND 3:
- For this particular round, the qualifying teams will be told to build a circuit using the components they have found.
- They have to get the desired output for the same and accordingly points will be given.
- The team scoring the highest number of points will be declared as the winner at the end of the final round.
Any student with valid ID card of their educational institute can participate.